My academic and research vocation is to explore and demonstrate how HCI as a field of applied enquiry can contribute to building a more inclusive society. Working in STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineer and Mathematics) projects for children and how to evaluate the user experience in children.
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition (ML)
- Multimodal Interaction (MI)
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL)
- Digital and social inclusion
- User Studies and Experimentation
- Accessibility and Assistive Technology.